In April 2020, PAUSD solicited bids for the construction project at Hoover Elementary School. Below is some information about the project from Dodge Data & Analytics.
Valuation (NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE BUDGET AMOUNT): $26,455,100
Owner Type: Public
Bid Ends: Apr 7, 2020
Location: CA (Santa Clara)
Report #: 202000499019 v. 21
Modernization and New Construction for Hoover Elementary School, 445 E. Charleston Road, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
1,244 Calendar Day
- Preconstruction/Site Mobilization
- New site electrical service & campus utilities.
- New construction of Classroom Building B, 7,381SF single-story, wood/steel frame.
- Modernization & seismic retrofit of existing Classroom Building E, 6,361SF, wood/steel frame
- New campus utilities, new construction of Classroom Building C, 2,639SF single-story wood/steel frame.
- Modernization & seismic retrofit of existing Classroom Building D, 10,030SF, single-story wood/steel frame.
- Abatement and demolition of existing Admin, MP & Library buildings for construction of new Building A, single-story 12,681SF wood/steel frame construction, servery kitchen equipment, theatrical drapes, lighting, sound systems, library equipment, roll-up glass door, OH coiling stage door.
- New 2,700SF school garden, regrade/repave 24,000SF campus roadway, removal/demolition of two (2) existing portable classrooms, repair playing field sod & irrigation, new trash enclosure.